Knit One, Kill Two Chapter 5 - 8

Sunday, February 1, 2009


Since I am sick (boohoo) I made it through chapter 8. The book is started to warm up to me but I probably won't read the next in the series.

Kelly's dislike for Steve irks me. It's juvenile for one and in examining myself I realize it is partly because I don't relate. Never having had some wonderful, sauve, charming guy (and nice to boot) until my husband* interested in me I am really feeling irritated with her. Who cares if your last boyfriend was jerk, be nice at least. Okay I will quit complaining about Kelly.......

This new character Martha, intrigues me. I am wondering if she is all she says she is.......oh and the baby out of wedlock, I saw it coming. Really, I did.

Please note the Maidenshawl Read Along/Knit Along has been moved here.


*My dear hubby sent me flowers every single Monday at work throughout our engagement. Granted, it was a short engagement but every Monday! ::sigh::

0 comments: